Economics in which
- kindness is not ‘loss-making’
- fundamental respect is never a ‘cost’
- judgement is discouraged
- value of something will not be measured on just ‘convenient’ methods
- definitions are considered ‘work-in-progress’ until they work nourishing-ly and sustainably for all, and not just sweet deals for some.
- living based on compassion and kindness is not a ‘cost’ that works against you (same as the 1st bullet above)
Economics that reflect, support and inspire an evolution from fear to love, from power to love.